Spousal Visa – Service

Spousal Visa

*Spousal Visa (Resident) – This immigration visa allows the spouse of a U.S. Citizen who has lawfully married abroad to enter and reside in the U.S. for a maximum of 24 months. This visa includes the Lawful Resident “Green Card ” for the spouse, and also provides travel and work permission. Minor Children under Age 18 also may qualify. Estimated processing time in standard cases with no special issues is: 7 to 10 months from filing date. 

*Our Office will provide: legal representation from start to finish until final visa decision, preparation and filing of the petition document package, liaison with USCIS Immigration, National Visa Center and U.S. Consulate for problem-resolution, continuing legal consultation and case status information until conclusion. 

*Please contact my office for the
current Schedule of Fees and Costs